Web Layers guide
How to create Web Layers.
In order to create powerful value-bringing Web Layers, it is important to understand what are the goals you aim to achieve with them. Once you are ready, you just need to follow these steps.
- Campaigns → Web Layers → Create new
- In Settings you define when, where, how often and to whom show the Web Layer.
- Schedule – you can choose to display banner from when you activate the Web Layers or set specific date frame
- Placement – you can choose what webpages the Web Layer will be shown at: every page, page with specific URL, page containing URL or by creating regexp where you define conditions URL should have
- Display – you can choose to display the Web Layer: Until interaction, Once, Once per visit or Always
- Audience – you can choose to show Web Layers to everyone, or specify filter with conditions to show it only to specific customers
- Once you activate your Web Layer, you can see statistics how engaged your customers were. For more in depth analysis you can use Analysis.