In this guide, Exponea user interface will be shown, among with functionalities that are shared between multiple features.
Exponea user interface consists of three main parts: workspace, side menu, settings
This part serves users to navigate through features of Exponea. This part can be minimalized as shown in the screenshot below, to allow more space for the workspace.
This will result in a compact side menu with icons only
Side menu consists of following parts:
- overview – in this part there are dashboards, project overview and other important project-wide information
- analyses – in this part user can view existing or create new analyses such as reports, segmentation or others.
- campaigns – here can be found and created new campaigns for targetting customers
- data & assets – This part is used to access the data about customers, their attributes, or to change event and customer attribute settings.
- initiatives – Here are accessed and created new Initiatives
Usually new campaigns and analyses can be created directly without the need of accessing the individual sections and searching for “create new” button. For this purpose, you can find the plus sign directly within the side menu.
In this part, you can
- Access in-app help and live-chat via the question mark button
- See the notifications using the bell button
- Access user and project settings via the cogwheel button
- Switching between the projects clicking on the current project name.
This part changes depending on what is the user working on, and most functionalities are described in respective guides. In this part you see features both in edit and preview mode. This part also scales with the resolution.
There are some functionalities that are shared among other features of Exponea, and usually serve to manipulate individual features
This is usually done via a PLUS sign button. This button makes creating new components easily accessible from almost anywhere
Copy is represented via this button:
This can be found in e.g. reports when copying metrics, funnels when copying steps or when copying conditions
Delete is represented via a trash can button :
This is especcialy important in segmentations and funnels, where the order specified really matters.
Lot of features allow for advanced actions, that are in a menu access by three dots. This menu serves not to overfill the features with buttons. There are actions such as send via email in analyses, see event expiration in data management, etc.
You are 82% through the Getting Started guide!