As Exponea has multiple features which allow different functionalities, it may be required to only allow some users to access different parts of the project.
Permissions can be found in project settings -> team. There are three main roles to choose from: user, admin and custom
- User has the the access to display and change analyses, and display, change and run campaigns
- Admin has access to whole project
- Custom allows closer specification of the role
There are four additional columns that can be edited for custom roles
- Analyses: you can choose if the user can display (read) the analyses, or if he/she can also create new ones or edit already existing ones (read, write)
- Campaigns: you can choose if the user can display (read) the campaigns, if he/she can create new ones or edit already existing ones (read, write), or if the user can also start the campaigns and send them to customers (read, write, execute)
- Developer: This checkbox gives permissions to manage catalogs, imports, integrations and create campaign assets (templates)
- Admin: if this checkbox is true, it overrides any other custom setting and gives user access to whole project and all features. Moreover, only users with Admin role can see and edit project settings.
You are 73% through the Getting Started guide!